HAWKS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawks The Forum for Hawks on Imperion

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titan's Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Polite

Titan's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Titan's Corner   Titan's Corner Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 am

Very Happy

No disrespect for the rest...( I think there is a single terran member with us...)

I wonder if you would like to share some tips and advices regarding the Titan approach to the game...

I discovered that I committed few important mistakes...hopefully new members won't repeat those if they read that ....

for example...I spended lots of research points from the "Civil research" in "cargo " and fuel"...and now I realise that has been a bad idea...as I'm struggling to have points for the Drop ship...
Back to top Go down
The Shark

The Shark

Titan's Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titan's Corner   Titan's Corner Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 am

First thing I noticed about titans compared to terran is how much they eat energy.
Energy collector is particularly effective if you have lots of excess energy.

Also, the energy pool for the fleet is very handy for setting up new planets, as u can put some recyclers or transporters on a new world to supply lots of resources without the energy cost to that planet.
Back to top Go down

Titan's Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HAWKS :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: